Webinar Recording: K-12 Budget & SAT Transition
As advertised, below you will find a link to a recorded version of MASSP's webinar from Wednesday, April 1. Wendy and Bob presented on a pair of topics: an explanation of the three different K-12 budget proposals and what they mean for local districts AND an SAT "Do Now, Do Later" practical presentation on planning for the SAT transition in your building.
The webinar recording is 1 hour split almost exactly in half – the first half walks through the K-12 budget proposals, the second through SAT information.
In addition to the webinar, we have included links to several resources that came up during the conversation so all of the resources you need are in one place.
- Bob's recent article breaking down the K-12 budget proposals side-by-side.
- Wendy's SAT "Do Now, Do Later" article.
- Colin's article about College Board testing accommodations.
- MASSP's piece featuring the FREE practice PSAT (complete with answer key and explanations).
- Our popular side-side-side comparison of the new SAT and the ACT (complete with downloadable handout you can use with staff and parents).